Saturday, September 30, 2017

August Favorite Pictures

It is close to the end of the month, I thought I would show you the top 10 pictures of last month before I am officially late.  There were a lot of pictures I liked for August.  I will show you September's best pictures next month.


Two types of sedum in my yard.


 Wildflowers at the park.


Wildflowers at the park.


Field of wildflowers at the park.


This little bug came to see what we were having for lunch.


My darling Zeus.


I usually pull out the vines that grow near the air conditioner, but this passionflower is white and so pretty. The bugs approve. The passion-fruit has ripened in time to be eaten this year. Yum!


Evening walk downtown. There was a food truck festival. It was so popular that many of the food trucks ran out of food.


I like the way these leaves look like a merry go round.


Darby Creek.

2 comments:

Kaja said...

Another great set of photos. I love the second the best, or maybe Darby Creek.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Lovely; especially Zeus and the sky shots-- you know how I love those!